I thought I was imagining things this morning when I woke up and saw the sun! Wow, what a great feeling. I just had to open all the blinds to let the sun in. It's been an absolutely beautiful day today. Sunny all day long. And not to cold either. It's starting to cloud up now, but that's ok, it's going on 5pm. Believe me, I took every opportunity I could get to go outside and be in the sunshine today.Since it was such a nice day, I almost took the scenic route home. But, I went through the cities instead. As I hit CLtown, there was so much traffic backed up to the light. I saw flashing red lights off to the right where there's a vacant store so I thought someone was pulled over and they went in there. As I get closer I saw a trooper standing off the side of the road. But he didn't have anyone pulled over, he was just standing there. I saw a fire engine come through the intersection, from behind him. They I saw 2 ambulances coming up from behind me and turning where the fire engine had come from. Had I gone that way I would have been caught up in that. So, I'm glad I didn't go that way today. I don't know what happened or how far down the road it was, but I'm glad I went the other way. If it was an accident I do hope everyone involved is ok, though.
Since I'm experiencing a case of spring fever, I had the boys clear a path for me from the back door to the clothes line. This weekend is supposed to be just as nice and maybe I'll hang some laundry outside. Also had them clean the deck off in the back. Days like today make me want to just sit outside, maybe over the weekend I'll get my chance.I've been hearing that hubby's cousins wife is going back to India next month. And she's taking the daughter with her. So, while she's waiting on something or other, they have taken the daughter out of school. I've also been hearing from the other employee that the wife doesn't want my oldest doing things with the son. They went to the movies over the weekend and she had a fit. It was just a movie, and I dropped them and picked them back up. I don't see the problem there and apparently the kids father didn't because he was the one who said he could go. There comes a time when you have to let go and let your kids do things for themselves. To each his own I guess.
Hubby's supposed to find out about holding an opening on his flight today. I hope he did and I hope there's one available. I've also saw on the news that the airport that he is flying into has closed it's main runway for the next 4 months. They are making repairs to it, which means all planes have to use the 3 smaller runways. This means hours and hours of delays for all flights going out of and into that airport. Just another reason he needs to get home, lol!
No comments:
Post a Comment