This whole week has been such a busy one. I really hope my weekend goes smoother and I get some rest.
On Monday I went to the dentist, sat in the waiting room for 1 1/2 hours. Was really debating on leaving and just rescheduling, but since I was in pain, I stayed. It seems I have a slight infection and the muscle is tensing up and causing spasms. That's why I can't open my mouth without it hurting so. He gave me an antibiotic and some Motrin. 800 mg of Motrin, lol. Guaranteed to make me sleep, lol. I only take about 400 mg because I just can't function with it any higher. It's still hard to open my mouth, but the pain seems to be better today. I haven't slept through the whole night this week. I wake up around 1 am in pain. But the time I go back to sleep, it's about 4 am. Today I seem to be really stiff, but my mouth only hurts when I try to open it, like to eat, lol. If I put a warm compress on my face, after a while I can open my mouth farther. Like to actually brush and floss with few problems. The dentist said this sometimes happens after multiple extractions. After he said that I seemed to remember reading something about that on the back of the paper I had to sign as a release. To bad they don't give you a copy. Anyway, back to the dentist in 2 weeks again. If everything has cleared up, then he will go ahead and do the few fillings I need, if not, then I don't know what.
Monday night, hubbys uncle shows up with a pick up truck full of his stuff. We got almost all of it in the shed. Poor thing is bulging at the seams though, lol. We don't have a basement, sure wish we did now. Don't know how long he is staying. Slowly I'm getting the whole story. It's not pretty and has changed the way I feel about him. I always had a lot of respect for him because he never encouraged hubby to drink, but now that I know a lot of his past, I'm not so sure anymore. The man hasn't worked for 2 months. I thought it was because of the business being sold. It was sold, but after instead of staying around and looking for work, he took his share of the money and went to India. Never told anyone, not even his parents. He went to visit his girlfriend. Came back broke. Yesterday, we went to hubbys aunts house. I've known her a few years and when I first met her I was told her husband was in the city and that he left her and her son because he was on drugs and that's where he wanted to be. So, the night before we go to see this woman hubby informs me that the uncle that is staying with us is her husband. Her parents are her for a visit and wanted to talk to him and find out what the problem is that they aren't together anymore. Her parents want them together. She doesn't want him. Can't say I blame her. Hubby said his uncle lied to her parents, lol. I feel caught in the middle and just want no parts of the situation. I really like his aunt. More than I ever liked his uncle. Anyway, today at work hubby calls me and tells me that I have to take the uncle to ktown to see his lawyer. Why?? His uncle has dui, his second one. Lawyer seems to think he just might do jail time. Um.... probably. Uncle couldn't find his paperwork from when he was in the hospital. He was in the hospital when his court date was, so no lawyer today. Good for me. Unfortunately, I'm expected to take the uncle to court on Wednesday in Stown. I've never been there and am clueless where it's at. I have to get really good directions there because uncle may not be coming back with me.
Since he's staying for who knows how long and there's now 6 people in my house, we moved all 3 boys into one room and gave uncle a room of his own. Have no idea when the boys friend is leaving either. They still haven't found a place that I know of yet. So far things aren't to bad. My huge problem is that all this extra work falls on me. I've been doing 3 to 4 loads of laundry every day, all the cleaning falls on me as well as most of the cooking and dishes. My huge problem with the uncle is he's always in the way! I want to cook, he cooking. I want to do dishes, he's in the kitchen ironing his clothes or whatever.
. He generally has free run of the house until I come home, then he either leaves or goes in his room. So glad he has his own room, lol. I sure hope hubby appreciates me, lol!!!!!
Today's been a quiet day. The boys friend is at an appt with his parents, my 2 are at the station doing the groceries and stocking. That leaves me some time to work on making the baked goods for the game tomorrow night. Tomorrow is the homecoming game. It feels so weird to do homecoming so early. My hs did homecoming thanksgiving weekend. It was a huge thing in that area. The oldest had to sell bbq tickets for tomorrow. Hubby bought me a dinner. Only problem is now, I won't be able to eat it, any of it so it's become his dinner. The youngest has youth group and then on Saturday is the youth group get together during the day. Not sure if he's going to that or not. Since there is still more that has to be done in this house, I might do a little over the weekend and again maybe not. I just might take that time to relax and take care of myself.
Ok, I still have baking to do tonight so I better get started unless I want to be in the kitchen all night, lol!
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(48)
-
▼
October
(15)
- feeling better
- Sleepless night
- Learning to say "no"
- Sunday
- Very long week!!!!
- Sunday
- In desperate need of time away
- To funny
- Monday morning blahs
- Sunday
- You know they've moved in when.........
- TGIF
- Little venting.............ok, probably a lot
- Cold dreary day and dentist
- My first entry in my new home
-
▼
October
(15)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

3 comments:
oh God! It sounds like my house!! My stepson #2 of 5 moved in 2 years ago, he finally moved out last week next door with ss #1 because he's getting a divorce. #1 has 3 young sons. then hubby's ex dropped ss# 5 in my driveway...again...here YOU do something with him. Along with my daughter we have only 2 here at present time. My 2 are on their own. It makes my skin crawl when I come home and find stuff everywhere or people in my kitchen! So I know how you feel!! and it ain't great. Oh and they all drink ... to access! rose
olordy girl how did you get in that mess , I know your hubby I have been there done that , well I hope all works out well for you and you get better soon I am keeping you in my prayers
hugs
Sherry
http://sherry-weightloss-journey.blogspot.com/
Your house definitely sounds full and then some! Our H.S. homecoming was always the last home game of the season...so it varied. My kids have their homecoming this weekend. Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment