Ok, so this is my first post from my new home. Hope this works,lol. It just might be a test post, lol.
This feels really weird, but I supose in time I will get used to it, the more I use this site.
If you've followed me her from my old journal, thank you.
I decided to rename my journal because lately I journal about more than just weight loss, which is just stalled at the moment.
The title reflects my feelings about life in general at the moment. I view everything that happens in life as a learning process. Something to learn and grow from.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(48)
-
▼
October
(15)
- feeling better
- Sleepless night
- Learning to say "no"
- Sunday
- Very long week!!!!
- Sunday
- In desperate need of time away
- To funny
- Monday morning blahs
- Sunday
- You know they've moved in when.........
- TGIF
- Little venting.............ok, probably a lot
- Cold dreary day and dentist
- My first entry in my new home
-
▼
October
(15)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
Madison! Great to see you in your new digs. I've already signed up to follow you. :)
Post a Comment