Well, I've started my course online and most nights I feel like my poor brain is going to explode, lol. I'm on information overload. I always work on it with the intentions of only spending an hour to a hour and a half, but then I start getting into it and well......... a few hours have gone by. I think this weekend I'm going to have to set up a schedule, and stick to it.
Looks like yet another major snow storm coming our way on Tuesday. The forecasters are all being very vague about it. They will only commit to a major storm. Hubby has already told me to stay home if it's to bad. Then every time it snows a lot, he says that, lol.
Not really much has been going on, just working and studying. I made my last appt with the dentist the other day. I'll be so glad to be finally done with all this. I don't know yet if I like this woman or not. She really didn't do much of anything. Actually she looked at me kind of confused as to why I'm sitting in her chair. She asked me who I had been seeing and I told her that he doesn't take my insurance any more so I had to see someone else. Since I'm in the middle of something, it wasn't my idea to change dentists. She still looked confused. I was the last morning appt, sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes, to see the dentist for a total of 5 minutes. Talk about a waste of time. Guess I shouldn't complain though, there have been times, I've warmed that chair for longer than anyone should, lol.
The youngest has a cold. You would think the kid was dying. Every time I ask him to do something he can't do it because he has a cold and his throat hurts. But, it doesn't keep him from going to visit the neighbors, going shopping with me, and talking on the phone. He only has problems when it's time to do chores, lol. Got that kids number. They didn't make it to youth group tonight because the youngest was out with me and the oldest was working. It did work out that we were all back in time for them to go. But that was because we cancelled. Had I not cancelled, we would have all been running late. Oh well, that's how it goes.
Tomorrow I have a few errands to do and then home to relax for the day. I get to go shopping for a new printer on Monday after the car gets fixed. I think hubby should just give me the money and let me get it over the weekend, that way I can make the copies I need and this course would go that much smoother for me. But, for some reason he wants to go to. He's still in that "missin my wife mood."
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Ho hum day
- Just to much
- What a day!
- More snow and ice on the way
- Not such a bad day
- Sunday
- End of the work week
- There's a cat fish in my tank
- lifesalearningprocess
- Nothings getting done today
- Random thoughts
- Saturday
- The weekend has to be better
- A cold Wednesday
- Glad this day is almost over!!
- Taking a break
- Snowed in
- Not likin' this day
- Why, why, why
- Short day
- Yet another snow day!
- This and that
- Feeling better
-
▼
January
(23)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
Our printer/scanner finally went belly up while Paul was in Yuma. I waited, hoping he could revive it... but no, we finally bought a new one over last weekend. And it's been giving everyone problems.. LOL OY! Glad you are enjoying the class... that's what I think it means when you can't pull away after 90 minutes! :)
Post a Comment