Today is one of those days where there's just to many interruptions and not enough being accomplished. So, I give up on trying.
Went to see the doc this morning. Glad it was an early appt. My view was get in and get it done and over with. The rooms were cold. They to had no water this morning. By the time I got home hubby was ready to get up. He was getting up early so we could go and get insulation. We didn't go yesterday because it snowed all day. I never told him I had a doc appt because he can't remember anything anyway. He was worried that I wasn't here when he got up and the boys didn't know where I was. Then when we go into town and I'm telling him I have yet another script to get filled. Drop the script, and then go get the insulation. He wants to know what the script is for. Well, some things men are just better off not knowing to much detail about and this is one of those things. All I have to do is say one word and he drops the subject. He knows better, lol. He's following me all around the pharmacy while I'm gathering my list of over the counter things I need. As a matter of fact, he's been clingy all day. Don't know what that's all about. He's off to work now so my hip attachment is gone, lol. It's really to late now to get into to much today, so I'll just do whatever.
Yesterday I got a lot accomplished. Finished cleaning the rest of the house, really well. Even got the sheets changed. My vitamins must be kicking in because by the time I looked at the clock it was only around 1:30. And everything was done. That was a first. Got some of the menu planning done, but not what I wanted. I just pulled some slow cooker recipes and shoved them in my planner. Nothing is detailed like I wanted. Maybe next week or maybe that will be something I'll work on all through the week.
Since the boys have both lost their ipods and some privileges, they got up this morning and cleaned, did dishes and took the trash out. Including cleaning the cat box. They never do this without being asked a million times. I know what they're doing and I'm not backing down and giving in. They're making me feel bad, but I can't give in. So now I feel lost because everything is done. I can't remember the last time that has happened. Guess I'll take my time going through all my email and read some journals.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
January
(23)
- Ho hum day
- Just to much
- What a day!
- More snow and ice on the way
- Not such a bad day
- Sunday
- End of the work week
- There's a cat fish in my tank
- lifesalearningprocess
- Nothings getting done today
- Random thoughts
- Saturday
- The weekend has to be better
- A cold Wednesday
- Glad this day is almost over!!
- Taking a break
- Snowed in
- Not likin' this day
- Why, why, why
- Short day
- Yet another snow day!
- This and that
- Feeling better
-
▼
January
(23)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

No comments:
Post a Comment