Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bored

All this rain lately is making me depressed, lol. Clouds and rain it seems every day now. No work and I'm bored. Have lots of things I could do, but not really interested in doing any of them. I think I have to adjust to this not working thing. If I had my head wrapped around that fact, I might be enjoying this time off. When I told hubby he said this was my vacation. Funny man, he is. Yesterday him and his cousin went to Albany, so I was told. Neither one of them knows how to get there. So why not get directions and why take hubby who can't find his way out of a wet paper bag with both ends cut open? Well, they got there, but got lost on the way back. He calls me and says they are lost and wants to know what to do. Um, get directions like you should have in the first place. About 20 minutes after he called I saw them go by the house. Hhmm, not so lost................ Anyway, I'm not buying the where they went or why. It just doesn't make sense to me.
Spent most of yesterday working on my course. The plan is to finish by the end of October and then transfer to a different college. I can do this if I stay focused. I just have to keep at it and keep reminding myself the reason why I want this. And it's a good way to keep busy while I'm not working.
With all the rain today, the oldest is home. No work when it rains. I really think he's going to enjoy his unexpected day off, lol. He's doing good about getting himself together for work. Still working on the getting up in the morning thing, though, lol. I still have to check and make sure he's up and moving. Caught him laying in bed listening to the alarm clock ring this morning. Now I know why when I check on him at 8 am, he's not up. Getting up that late only gives him 15 minutes before we have to leave. Not enough time.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.