Image via Wikipedia
Before I got sick we took one of the guys hubby works with to get himself a notebook. We checked walmart and staples. He didn't want lap top for a desk top. He wanted a note book. But not a mini notebook either.
Well, I don't usually spend a lot of time in staples because there's so much stuff I get over whelmed. He ended up getting a note book from staples because it was about $150 cheaper than walmart and it came with the thingie for cd's and dvd's.
It did make me realize though, when I have to get a new computer, I want one with a large hard drive and as many gb's as I can get and I want either a dell or a gateway this time. I will stick with the desk top though because I can always borrow the youngest lap top if I want to sit somewhere and do something. But, next on the agenda is to go wireless. Then we can hook up our ipods.
![Reblog this post [with Zemanta]](http://img.zemanta.com/reblog_e.png?x-id=48b5b6b2-b390-4920-97d8-64e1ef3c24c5)

1 comment:
I amm dreaming of a laptop
Post a Comment