Not sure if you can see, but the flowers are blooming around the lilac bush. They are almost as tall as the lilac, lol. I did see new growth on the lilac to while I was taking this pic. Sometimes it's hard to take pics in the bright sun. I can't see what I'm getting because of the glare, lol.
This is one of the flower boxes on the deck. I posted a pic earlier, but just the white flowers were blooming. Now there are purple and pink. Have now clue as to what these flowers are though.
My lilies are blooming! These are the Easter lilies I plant outside every year. I tell hubby and the boys to buy me white Easter lilies. Love the white ones. The other lilies are full of buds and almost ready to bloom. I'll take pics when they are blooming.
This is an impatient, I think. I planted 2 of them at the ends of the youngest shade garden. We have a fence behind there and the neighbors pine trees hang over the fence into our yard. This makes the perfect spot for my houseplants in the summer. Lots of light, but not to much sun.
This plant I rescued from near death, lol. It was marked down and very dry when I bought it. It's called a dragons wing. I have it sitting in the center of a bushie plant. Makes it look like that plant is blooming, but really isn't. It's under the pine trees to and has been blooming nonstop since I brought it home and put it there..



This isn't a flower, lol! But, every time I go to turn the computer on, this "hairy attachment" comes and lays on my desk!
The gladiolas are in the center. Can't get that pic out of there! Anyway, I'm surprised they are standing like they are. We got had such severe storms move through here last night. Called hubby at work and they had no electric at the station. The youngster's girlfriend called and she had no electric at her house to. She lives about 40 minutes from us. Our lights flickered a few times, but the electric didn't go out. We had candles lit though, just in case. Nothing worse than trying to walk around your house in the pitch black.

1 comment:
Hi Madison, You are a flower enthusiast also. I don't know the names of half pf them but just love to fiddle around with them. Problem no. 1, at 79 I get down and have a hard time getting up but so far so good. Your cat liked the computer. He maybe thinks he is an attachment. I am really a bit apprehensive about going to dish. We will have dish tv,internet, and phone. I will let you know but I think it will take us a while to get used to dish tv and phone.
Post a Comment