
Today is a really pretty day. Not to hot or humid.
This is a pic of one of the big pots of flowers I have on each side of the front door. This pot is going crazy, the other one not so much. Guess because this one gets most of the sun. The other one the flowers have blooms on them, but nothing like this one.
This is a close up of the nasturtiums (sp?) that are in that pot. I planted a butterfly mix in them. Hope to start seeing some butterfly's soon.
These I started from seed and are in the flower boxes sitting on the deck railing. I have no idea what these are called though, lol.
This is the same flower as the orange ones. I have two more of these plants planted on each side of the front of the deck. This one is hidden by all the foliage that has taken off around the deck.
This is a pic of one of the big pots of flowers I have on each side of the front door. This pot is going crazy, the other one not so much. Guess because this one gets most of the sun. The other one the flowers have blooms on them, but nothing like this one.
This is a close up of the nasturtiums (sp?) that are in that pot. I planted a butterfly mix in them. Hope to start seeing some butterfly's soon.Since I was already outside with camera in had I decided to walk around the house and see what else is blooming. Well, I took my time because by the time I got to the back of the house, I was tired. I'm thinking a nap is going to be in order, lol.
These I started from seed and are in the flower boxes sitting on the deck railing. I have no idea what these are called though, lol.Since the garden is close to the deck I decided to take a walk by it. Good thing I did, scared the groundhog away, lol. I did take notice that the zucchini has small zucchinis starting. Can't wait for fresh from the garden zucchini. Of course, by the end of the growing season I'll be tired of it, lol. I also noticed that the garden is being taken over with weeds. The boys have to do some serious weeding. I'll never be able to find the veggies if they don't. I'll have to think of something good to bribe them with to weed it though, lol.
This is the same flower as the orange ones. I have two more of these plants planted on each side of the front of the deck. This one is hidden by all the foliage that has taken off around the deck.
1 comment:
Nice round up of your garden.Not much growing because of the heat and humidity, although we are getting some rain. OUr flowers will flourish in Oct.
Post a Comment