Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Another busy day

Yesterday was so busy it was dinner time by the time I finally got home to stay. Had my follow up appt with doc. In 12 weeks she's taking me off the antacid and of course wants blood to check my calcium level. I still have a script for blood work from June from my physical that needs to be done. My problem is I work early everyday. Not sure how if she's going to get any blood from me, lol. But, hopefully I can go off and stay off.

Let the youngest go driving on the back roads. Found myself mostly just daydreaming and not really paying much attention to what he was doing. Until I heard the tree branches scraping along the side of the car or we were over in the other lane, lol. But, practice and more practice. Hubby refuses to go with him.

On a whim I put an application in with another agency. The interview was this afternoon. Everything went well at the interview and I passed my tests. Amazed myself at how much I really do remember because I don't use much of it on a regular basis. One of the draw backs is it is a pay decrease, even with shift differences and bonuses and orientation is in their one office that is a hour and a half away for me. I do have time to think on this though, and maybe I won't get the job either, who knows. It started out more as curiosity than anything else and now I'm thinking maybe because they give you no less than a certain amount of hours. But, not sure how many visits I have to make in a day to get that time in for the week either. But they are new to the area, only been around here for 2 years, so there's room for growth to. I'll have to sleep on it and go from there.

When I was driving home today I took a good look at the trees and some had leaves starting to change color. I sure hope the cooler air is on the way soon to!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.