Comfortably Saturday afternoons are made for doing nothing. At least in my mind anyway, lol. Finally got to make the banana bread I've been saying I was going to make for the past 2 days now. I have so many cucumbers and zucchini I don't know what to do with all of them. So, I've been on the search for recipes. I found a recipe for refrigerator pickles for the cucumbers that I've made. But I really don't need any more than one jar in the fridge since they last for like a year. I've come across a recipe to freeze them so I'll probably only try one or two containers that way. I have been eating a lot of cucumber soup though, lol! I've been eating a lot of zucchini to. I'll make bread out of some of the zucchini maybe tomorrow, if I get home early enough. Either way it's stuffed zucchini for dinner tomorrow night.Really not much else going on, just working and trying to keep up with the produce from the garden. I have no idea what I'm going to do when the green beans and tomatoes start. We also have some cantaloupes that from the look of the flowers on the plants, we are going to be eating them forever to, lol. Glad my throat is on the mend!

1 comment:
Nice painting. Have a good weekend. Happy Independence Day to Goga
Post a Comment