I'm having one of those Mondays. Went to work and found my person really sick. She didn't want me to stay because she didn't want to give me whatever she has. Ok, called the office and home I went.
Since I have time on my hands decided to work on the internet issue. Still having internet problems, called the phone company and waiting for them to return my call since nothing worked over the phone. My computer doesn't have Internet, but the boys have it. The youngest is plugged right into the phone jack, which is what I wanted to do when all this started in the first place. I figure the boys can run off the router. Anyway............
The oldest reset the password on the router and now my ipod has no Internet. Won't accept the new password either. Have to wait on him for that.
Tried over the weekend to access my checking account online and I don't know what I did but I messed up the password on the account and can't get online. Called the 1-800 number and they system is down so they couldn't help me until possible tomorrow.
The battery decided to die in the car yesterday. We went and had it tested and bought a new one. Do you know we couldn't find any shop to put in the battery because we didn't buy it from them?? So, everywhere we went we had to leave a kid in the car because I didn't know if the car would start again if I shut it off. Got home and had a neighbor install the battery. When we bought the battery I asked they sales guy if the battery was the problem with the car not wanting to start. If it doesn't start it has to sit about 10 minutes and then it will start. Weird. The guy said it was the battery. Well, after we had the battery changed, and hubby was ready to go to work, wouldn't you know it, the car wouldn't start. Guess it's not the battery.
Hubby sold the iphone because I think it really hurt paying all the money for just one phone. Him and the youngest bought used phones. I didn't care for the iphone because I just never had any service where I was. I was ok with getting rid of it. Hubby set up a new plan with a different carrier, one I have service with, and put the youngests phone on and bought me a new phone. I hope eventually he will upgrade his phone and put it on the plan we have now. We pay less for 2 phones than we were paying for the iphone.
So now I'm calling it a day, crawling back in bed and will try again tomorrow, lol. Way to early for all these problems, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
Oh you 've had quite a load.
Can you us e a router for your computer, this way you can use your son 's connection. I use my PC and laptop this way.
Post a Comment