Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday morning blahs

Got up way to early this morning. Just kept sneezing and sneezing, so I gave up on sleep and got up. The longer I'm up the worse I'm starting to feel. I think I have this cold thing that is going around. Yesterday I felt pretty good, but around dinner time I was starting to feel bad. I did't think anything of it since me and the oldest and his friend all tackled the sunroom. It was an all day project to. We moved all the furniture out and gaveit a good vacuming, changed the blinds on the two front windows because they were a mess, and got a new tv stand. The old one was weird. It had a low part to set the tv on and there was another part, about 12" higher next to it. It made it awkward to angle the tv because of the other part. So, I went to Big Lots thinking they might have a cheap tv stand and found blinds there to. One short trip. Since the front windows in the sunroom are so wide, I decided to put 2 small blinds together to cover the window. The other way, there was a 1 inch space on each side, but the blinds always snapped when you went to pull them up. Guess there just wasn't snough support in the center. Now that it's rearranged it looks like there's more room in there. My sewing table is all neat and organized, makes me want to mess it up, lol.
Hubby gets to start work later today. So glad. Noon just seemed way to early. Was thinking about going shopping after my hair appt today, but thenagain I think I should just take it wasy today. My last day off of my long weekend.
We are one kid short. The boys friend's mom came last night to get him. Sort of. She asked me if I wanted her to take him. I'm thinking this is your child, not mine, lol. But, since the kids have been arguing and stuff lately that maybe him leaving, probably for a short time, would do everyone good. This way we can relax a little and life can get back to being a little normal around here. Uncle just hung around here all day yesterday. I kind of felt bad for him, but, on well. There's lots to be done around here and just pitch in and help. We saw him sitting outside on the swing for a while nodding off. He was watching tv with us in the sunroom and then went tobed, rather early. I did make sure a kid was in the sunroom with the tv since I wasn't in the mood to have to find something else to do while he watched the Indian channels all night. When I came home from the station the other night, uncle asked me what hubby said. At first Ithought he just wanted to know if hubby sent a message home for him. So I told him nothing and asked him why. He wanted to anything and everything hubby said about him. This really made me angry. Just why does he think anything hubby says about him, good or bad, I'm going to tell him???? I have to get hubby alone to tell him because this is our home and I don't want that kind of crap going on in my house! I didn't have to agree to him staying here. I could start making a fuss about him being here so hubby makes him leave. He needs to think about these things, he could be homeless right now.
Well, I have dishes to tackle and some laundry to do as well as vacuming and mopping. So much for my relaxing day, lol. Maybe this afternoon.

1 comment:

Estela said...

I'm the same way with my sewing area... as soon as I get it cleaned up and organized, I want to start a new project...which will inevitably lead to a new mess. :)

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.