Saturday, October 11, 2008

You know they've moved in when.........

They hand wash their dirty underwear, they've probably worn for the past 3 or 4 days, and leave them on the shower curtain rod to dry. Eeeeewwwww, so gross!! So, had to have a chat with hubby about this. Hubby just giggled and said that's ok if that's what he wants. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, later again I tried talking to hubby about this explaining to him that I wash 3 or 4 loads of laundry every day. A few more pieces of clothing is really no big deal. I'm the one that when he leaves has to go into that room and clean, disinfect, and fumigate it. The cleaner he is while he's here, the better for me. I'll still have a lot of work, but hopefully not as much. I wash my sheets weekly, he will be giving up his on sheet washing day. And his room will be cleaned on a weekly basis, by either him or me. This is my house and my rules. Hubby didn't have much to say after that, lol.
I've been feeling pretty crappy all day. Woke up yesterday morning sneezing like crazy. I thought it was allergies. I've been sneezing all day, my nose is running and I'm feeling achy. I think I'm getting sick. Just what I need. A friend of mine stopped over for a few minutes and asked me if I was feeling ok. I must look bad to. I told her not really, told her I think I'm getting sick, and she looked at me and asked me to please take this weekend and just take it easy and do nothing. Well, nice thought, but not sure if that's going to happen. The thought of hanging around at home for a few days does sound good.
It's 5 am and I'm up doing an entry. What is wrong with me!! I was sleeping good, so good I never heard hubby come home. Then hubby crawled in bed with his cold body and I was awake. My head hurts and I'm so achy that I can't seem to get comfortable enough to fall back asleep. I took some advil and decided to play on here until I get ready to sleep again. The cat is laying next to my chair giving me dirty looks because I'm up and not in bed, lol. No body told her she had to get up with me, lol. Lately this cat is attached to my hip. No matter where I go she is right there, and if she's really tired of chasing after me she will climb up on one of the kitchen chairs and sleep there. She will stay if I'm in her sight. If I leave her sight she gets up and follows, but always goes up where she can keep one eye on me, lol.
I had been planning on going to see my parents at the end of this month, but then I decided not to. Now I seem to be thinking more and more about maybe I do want to go. Hubby won't go with which really irritates me because he will do for other people, why not me. Says he cant' take time off. Why not if the fool is back, it's only for a few days. I was thinking maybe I would go the second weekend in November. I wanted to go the end of October but that runs into November and the oldest has to work the craft fair his class is sponsoring. He can earn $250 off his senior trip. Go for it kid, lol!! But I was thinking maybe the weekend after, take a Friday off to leave and drive back on a Tuesday. If I go, I have to think of what to do with the kids friend. More than likely he will still be here. I'd like to take him but I would have to talk to his parents and get a signed paper stating that if something happens, I'm not responsible. If they don't do that, then they have to take their kid back while I'm gone. Even if hubby stays home. It's looking more and more like uncle is here for the long haul to. Unless he has real problems when he goes to court on Wednesday. I talked to hubby about that to and told him I need really good directions for the way home because if uncle has to do jail time for the dui, the I'll be coming home alone. Nothing I hate more than being lost in the dark.
Well, I should try to sleep again. I did want to do some yarn shopping today and should be rested so I can think clearly while I'm out.

4 comments:

Estela said...

I hate being lost in the dark too. And street lights here in Alabama are not a priority. :) Hope you get some rest this weekend and feel better.

Sherry said...

oh honey I hope you feel better soon and that things get easier around home for you as well
hugs
Sherry
http://onebiteonestepatatime.blogspot.com/

Rose said...

I always try to get a lot of rest when I am feeling bad...have a good weekend. My stepsons are all at the campground with their mom! yay! peace and quiet! rose

jun said...

i hope you get over your cold soon. you have enough to do taking care of all those teenagers as it is. how can you stand it? a house full of men, lol you know i just had the one son so we always had a house full of females.
now i have 3 grandsons so the tables have turned! lol

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.