Thursday, March 26, 2009

All played out

First, I'm so glad tomorrows Friday. It's a short 4 hour day and I got all the must do work done today. Yes!! So my plan for tomorrow is to just basically "be there." Nothing more. I feel like I've been hibernating all this week. I didn't go to church on Sunday because I wanted to get the house back into it's normal order. No Bible study on Wednesday because my lack of sleep is catching up with me. No knitting tonight because I still am feeling sleep deprived. Then, this morning hubby called me as he was going to bed. I'm beginning to think this trip over there this time, for him, is harder than it was last time. Normally, he doesn't call me unless it's something important. Hubby uses his uncles cell phone and any calls made from the phone are charged. All incoming calls are not. But lately, he's been calling me when his day is done. He's lonely, missing me, and not sleeping well at night. Keeps tossing and turning all night. I can relate because I have those nights to. I figure I actually sleep well about every 3 to 4 nights. And then getting a cleaning bug doesn't help matters much either, lol.

My plans for the weekend are nothing and more of nothing, lol. I will go to church since I missed last week and probably Bible study because this week just doesn't feel right without it. I also have to get through the next chapter for my class. That last chapter was so confusing, but what was confusing me wasn't really focused on much, so I'm not going to worry to much about it and just move on. I will have to go into town to drop my time sheet off at the office and get windshield wiper fluid. It's getting low and the darn thing keeps flashing "windshield fluid low" at me. Making me crazy!! Buying it around my neighborhood will cost me way to much. I can travel 30 minutes into town and get it for a few dollars. The youngest wants to have a friend over on Saturday. I prefer he have friends here on Sunday afternoons. For some reason I'm more settled and relaxed on Sundays than on Saturdays.

Talked with hubby about the situation at work and he agrees with me, it's time to go. If I can hold out until he gets back, great, but if not, do what I have to do. I was talking to the other woman who works after me and she experienced the same thing I did as well. I told her we really need to say something. Things are only going to get worse. She complained about retiring next month. I understand that, but the problem is, the next person they get to replace her may experience these things as well and we need to at least say something. I'll be the one left to explain why nothing was said. So Monday when I'm off, I'll make an appt with the supervisor and have a chat with her. Whatever happens, happens, but I know I'll be doing the right thing. If worse comes to worse and I lose this case, well hubby will be back in 2 weeks. I'll be able to survive that long. I hate to see it come to this point but, right now, I need to think of myself and protect myself. I have 5 years with this company, I don't want to do anything to jeopardize that. I have to admit since deciding to do this, I feel so much better. Maybe it will help with my sleep situation.

2 comments:

Heli gunner Tom said...

Hi Madison,
thank you for your prayers and well wishes for Sharon- my dear Wife, who will under go open heart aortic valve surgery early Friday morning in Kenosha, WI. We are both super stressed, nervous and anxious and have put this all in God's hands as we pray constantly. I never really knew how much I loved and missed my wife until now.

Warm Regards,
Tom Schuckman
tschuckman@aol.com
Disabled Vietnam Veteran: 68-70.
Jesus is Lord.

Amrita said...

HaAVE A GOOD WEEKEND mADISON.

Glad you are doing somethink about your work situation. Speaking up takes a lot of courage.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.