Sunday, March 15, 2009

Getting sick, AGAIN

I kept telling my youngest to stay away from me, now I'm getting what he's got. Not sure what this is really, throats just really sore and hoarse. I feel ok for now, just this throat thing. Seems like every month I've got something. Hubby says to take something for a cold. But I don't have a cold. I don't think.

Today was a beautiful day weather wise. Yesterday was nice to, but a little cold to stay outside to long. I baked and cooked all afternoon yesterday. Boy, were my legs and feet tired at the end of the night, lol! Today was busy to. Church was longer than normal, we had a missionary from Alaska today. It always goes faster when they show slides, lol. We had a pot luck after, so dinner was already done. I had to go visit a friend and drop off the suitcase hubby didn't take because it was to small. Hubby had warned me that she just talks and talks. Well, over an hour and a half later I finally made it to my car, lol. Normally I don't mind, but I had milk in the car and I really wanted to spend some time outside today. We got home and took the laundry off the line. Yes, it was nice enough to hang wash out. The youngest just loves to hang clothes on the line, so go for it kid! We did a little yard work, put the chairs on the deck, and fixed my swing. It was a little late when we got home, but I got a little sun. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice to so we will do some more yard work. The only thing that I really don't like is it's so muddy!! Some parts of the yard are so wet, you can feel the mud sucking your boots off. Ugh!! Or you slide in the mud. I caught myself a few times sliding. The last thing I need is to land in wet mud. Hopefully, all this sun will start to dry things out some.

The driveway at church is all soft mud. I chose to attempt the first driveway instead of the second because its not as steep. There were no cars coming the opposite direction, so I slowed down a little and just floored it up the driveway. The youngest thought this was the coolest thing. He's like, wow mom, just put the petal to the metal why don't ya, lol. It got us up the driveway with no problems, didn't it?? I had made brownies for dessert. When the youngest got them out of the car he had to comment on how they were all squished to one side of the plate. Oops.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

In India during the rains everything is muddy and slushy, but we just live with that.

Get well soon

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.