Monday, March 9, 2009

Dreary day

All the sunshine from the weekend has disappeared to be replaced with clouds and rain. Typical blah Monday, lol. Glad I'm off and got to sleep in this morning. Last nights sleep was actually the best sleep I've had in a while.

Hubby called last night to let me know he's arrived. At the airport anyway, lol. He was just leaving to make the long drive to his village when he called. One of his flights, not sure which one, was 2 hours late. The connection wasn't that great, kept going in and out and there was this beeping sound in the background so it was hard to hear everything he said. He did tell me he only slept, between both flights, for 2 hours so I know he's exhausted. He didn't sound as worn out as he did last time. But I'm relieved to know he's out of the air.

I have a few errands to do sometime today and then I have to work with the cd for my class. Got all the reading for the class done, and still kind of lost. I'm hoping this will clear some of the questions up so I understand better. If not, I'll have a whole list of questions to email, lol.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Glad your husband arrived safely

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.