Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ssssoooooooo tired!!

I think hubby's trying to tell me something. For the past 2 days we have been doing marathon shopping for his trip to India. Every day after work, it's store after store. Think he's trying to make me walk more, lol??? He leaves on Saturday for India and is supposed to be gone for 5 weeks. I'll be praying nothing happens to make him have to extend his stay like last year. The truck will be going in the shop while he's gone. It should be done by the time he gets back. The time estimate was about a month in the shop.

Tomorrow morning before I leave for work I have to drop hubby at our friends house. She is going to take him into Kingston to shop for a few things at the mall and see his aunt. She has kids and needs to be home before they get home from school. He should be getting back around the time I'm getting home from work. So no shopping for me tomorrow, lol!!! I've been talking to him about taking Friday off. I don't think he realizes just how much we have to do and we need the night to do it. Last year he was out until midnight, the night before he left and we were packing him until 2 am. I finally gave up and went to bed. He got up as I was leaving for work to finish. I don't want to go through that again.

This year he leaves on a Saturday. For me that will be hard. I prefer he leaves during the week when I'm working. It's easier for me to adjust. Have to find something to do on Saturday to keep me occupied.

As usual I haven't looked at my book since Sunday. That was the day I took to get caught up, and look at the week, how it's turned out. I am going to try to get a lot accomplished while he's away. Maybe I can knock out a chapter a week. Anything to keep my mind occupied while he's gone.

Missed Bible study this week because there just wasn't enough time. Wanted to call but I walked in the door after 6 and Bible study starts at 6:30. I might try later. Or I just might be asleep. For some reason I haven't slept really good this whole week. I think my body is so messed up from having to get up to get him and then being up until early morning on Monday. Maybe tonight.

Well, I'm going to relax for a little and then off to bed for me.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Madison I am super delighted to make your aquaintance.

You are a daughter-in-law of India.

I read up more of your posts to get to know you more. May your husband have a safe and productive trip to India.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.