I haven't made any definite plans for today and I'm going to keep it that way. Lazy kind of day for me. It's raining and damp and cold outside anyway.
Last night was another one of those restless nights. I'm getting really tired of those, but part of the reason was I didn't want to over sleep this morning. I had a early hair appt and didn't set the alarm because that would have meant changing it to a later time, and then forgetting tonight to change it back, lol. So I tossed and turned all night instead.
I'm about at the point where I really don't want to do anything time consuming. I have done a few of those little things that I put off. Little of this and that. Yesterday I bought all the stuff to make lasagna for dinner, so that will be for tonight. Hopefully, there will be leftovers for tomorrow to so then the next few nights will be crock pot nights. Easy week for me.
Poor hubby is still trying to recover from his trip to the temple. They left in the afternoon and go there late in the evening. Well, the temple opens like 3 am or so and they were there at that time listening. I don't know how long this goes, but I had to call him later than normal because he was still inside at 6:30 am. I called him before I went to bed and he had just finished eating. He was outside but it was so hard to hear him because of the singing and talking on the loudspeakers they have outside. So I just gave up and told him I would talk to him the next day. He's totally exhausted because of the long trip and the long day. He did say after they left the temple they went to the border between India and Pakistan to watch the two countries put their flags up for the day. They put the flag up every morning and take it down every evening. He said the countries are separated by a huge gate. That must have been really interesting to see. I hope he took pictures. His plans for today were nothing and nothing, lol. He hadn't decided what he was going to do when I talked to him. Guess I'll know when I call him tonight what he ended up doing. He has a dentist appt sometime this week. His mothers surgery has been post phoned until next week. I just hope she has her surgery before he has to leave. Or after he leaves. I wouldn't want her to have her surgery the day before/of the day he leaves. He said he will still go no matter what, but still................
Anyway, I'm going to work on this never ending pile of laundry and probably see how much of his vest I can get done today. I have to make it look like I've been working on his vest the past 2 weeks, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
March
(16)
- Lazy day
- Very productive weekend, so far
- All played out
- Frustrated
- Sssoooooooo cold today!!
- So much to do, so little time
- Another sunny day
- Getting sick, AGAIN
- Feelin good
- Muddled thoughts
- Dreary day
- And he's off
- Ssssoooooooo tired!!
- Someone sent me this and what better way to pass i...
- What a night
- Random thoughts
-
▼
March
(16)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
Madison, I had to laugh at your "look like I've been working on his vest".... Paul is due back on Friday and I have to do enough work in this house between now and then to make it look like I was working on getting ready to move!! I so know what you mean!
Post a Comment