Friday, January 15, 2010

TGIF

Went to see hubby after all my errands were done after work. Bad move on my part. I've been grumpy all day and hubby just made it worse. He actually gave me a headache! Tomorrow he wants to shop for his trip, right now staying home and doing nothing sounds good to me. I made the mistake of asking him why he's borrowing suitcases and shopping if he doesn't know when he's leaving yet. His sister still hasn't heard anything. Well, he slips and tells me he's working on trying to leave on the 27 or 28 of this month and looking to come back around March 10. What happened to 30 days?? What happens if his sister can't leave until the end of March or April?? He insists it won't work that way. How would he know? My impression was he wasn't leaving until she knew when she was going. What a bunch of bs I've been fed. With his track record, he'll be gone another 2-3 months, always seems to work that way. He's leaving around that time because he has to be at a wedding. Whatever. I don't like fighting with him before he leaves, but a little respect here would work wonders.

Everyone has off on Monday, except me. Chose to work because I didn't want to be around the boys and now I don't want to be around hubby either. Work will be the best place for me if my mood doesn't change and we have a rough weekend. Don't want to be alone, but don't want to be around him either, lol. Maybe I need the 2-3 month vacation. Alone.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Sorry about this hubby holiday thingi. He should tell you in b/w all his travel plans. Can 't figure out why he is hiding things from you??? Does his sis live in the US???

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.