Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Whole lot of nothing

Not much of anything going on lately. Must be to cold outside, lol! Tomorrow is supposed to be the last of the "frigid" weather and starting on Thursday "warmer" temps. I guess any temps above freezing are going to feel warm, lol. The snow has been taken out of the forecast and with it hitting the mid to upper 30's it might just melt some of the snow.

Imagine my surprise to see my car covered with snow as I got ready to leave for work this morning. It was just a coating, but still had no idea we were even going to get that. With the winds blowing here it's been feeling like about 0 outside. And there I am outside this morning scraping and brushing the snow off my car and absolutely freezing. Even with my hood up, scarf, and heavy gloves on! Brrrrr!!


Been busy with class, read ahead. Now I've lost my motivation. Guess I pushed to hard over the weekend and now I just want to veg at night. Seems like I'm leaving later and later from work lately. She's been talking about increasing my time there, but, all she has to do is make a phone call. Quit talkin and start doin! Every day after work this week I've had some place to be. Leaving late just throws me off and makes me cranky.

Tomorrow night we are finally doing the white elephant we have a church every year. A short Bible study then the elephant. Since it's a gathering we are supposed to bring finger foods/dessert items. Had planned on baking cookies tonight, but I'm tired. Got home late, did 2 loads of laundry, put away the mountains of clothes in my bedroom, and made dinner. Now, I'm ready to call it a night. Tomorrow will be another long night. So, I called hubby and asked him to bring home some cookies for tomorrow night instead. Oh well, my mind had good intentions, to bad my body couldn't deliver.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Brenda, wishing you warmth in the midst of the snow

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.