I should be doing my reading for class but instead I'm blogging, lol. Oh well, I'm not in the mood and I probably wouldn't have remembered anything I read anyway. Do double the reading on the weekend or next week.We are having our mid-January thaw here. The temps today were close to 50! Would have been nice if it wasn't raining and the wind wasn't gusting close to 50! As I was driving home I actually hit a spot where the sun was trying very hard to peak through the clouds. Then I got to my house and it was pouring and cloudy and dreary.
Got up this morning, looked out the window and took pics of all the flooding in my yard.
This is the side of the yard, by the deck. Compared to other years, this really isn't to bad. We have seen the water as high as the bottom step in previous years.Towards the back is the vegetable garden. Only one side of the garden is flooded.
This is a better pic. Even the neighbors yard is flooded like ours.
My view from the deck. All that water!!
More water.Hubby's getting anxious to go. Still no ticket. He's been asking his cousin for 2 weeks now and he just says he'll let him know. Again, supposed to know today. His cousin's wife is going back to India. For sure. I'm hearing March. I told hubby he just might have a traveling companion on his way to India. If she leaves in March, then hubby has to be back on time. He can't be late. On time works for me, lol!
His cousin just finished remodeling the apt upstairs. And she's still not happy and still wants to go. He's still paying on the house he rented. He has it until May. There's no love lost between me and this guy, but I do feel bad for him. All that money he's put out for no reason. I believe the daughter is going back with her step-mom and the son is staying here. I think he's adjusting to being here really well. The daughter, well, she is her step-moms shadow. It's really a shame to.
Going to go veg in front of the tv and listen to the wind howl. Very high winds here today. The rest of the week is supposed to be better. Good thing, we need time to soak all this water in!

3 comments:
I guess there is water everywhere!! If you come to my Day to day blog I have a very sweet award on my sidebar for you.
Hi Madison, sorry about the flooding its like our monsoon flood.
Hope Goga 's ticket etc gets sorted out.
Maybe the cuz 's wife has not visited her family since a long time and is home sick
Where do you live to get such flooding?? We had lots of snow but ours is melting slowly.
Post a Comment