For days now there has been a chance of rain, but I've yet to see it. Then last night, as promised, it finally rained. I'm glad because I don't have to go out and water the veggie garden, the herb garden and all the window boxes and hanging planters. Not to mention the flower beds because I put some seeds in there to, lol. I don't know what got into us this year, but we just bought flowers and veggies and herbs like crazy. So much for a smaller veggie garden this year. I do have to say though, hubby did plant everything in rows so it will be a little easier when I have to go in there and pick stuff. I'm hoping anyway.
Not much else has been going on lately. The boys start their finals on Thursday and then they only have maybe 2 more days of school before they are done for the year. I don't remember having this much time off when I was in high school. We had to stay the whole day when we had final exams. I'm just not ready for them to be home and all the time, lol. Little do they know hubby has a whole list of things he's going to be expecting them to do. Both of them, lol. The youngest always has a way of getting out of work around the house. Hubby's gotten wise to him and plans on making him work all summer. It will be good for them.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
June
(19)
- Last day
- Glad it's over............
- Friday
- Thought wrong.............
- Such a pretty day.......................
- tiring weekend
- Much better day
- Geez, everyone left in a hurry!
- Wednesday
- Nice day
- It's going to be one of those days...........
- The weekend is here!!
- Finally, some rain
- New beginnings
- Beautiful day
- Blue mood for a Friday
- Feeling bombarded
- Dragging like it's a Monday
- Don't know where the time has gone
-
▼
June
(19)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

No comments:
Post a Comment