Didn't know what to call this, so just called it the day, lol. I took off today to play taxi driver for the boys, lol. Actually, I just wanted a day off in the middle of the week. It ended up being a really productive day. I worked on the dress for the oldest graduation. Since it's sheer, I needed something with coverage under the dress. That I got all done today. The actual dress is all pinned and cut out to. Had to stop because I had chicken marinating for dinner tonight. I started the marinade last night, thinking it would be quick and easy. It was, except we needed something to go with the chicken, lol. So, made broccoli and rice. I made tandoori chicken, which is an indian dish. Hubby was peeking this morning and I told him I would bring him some for dinner tonight. He wanted it which worked out well, since I needed to get gas and drooping off his dinner he would pump my gas to.
The youngest is now done school. The oldest goes all day tomorrow and then that's it for him. Hubby has helpers, lol! Hubby got up early today and put, finally, a door knob on the bathroom door, that works. The old one didn't quite latch right so I took a large bottle of bubble bath and left it on the floor by the door so when someone was in there, they could just slide that in the front to keep the door closed. Unfortunately for me, the cat knew all she had to do was stand outside of the door and push with her head real hard and she could get the door open. Wish she could have learned how to close it, lol. Now, she won't be able to!
Have to work tomorrow and Friday and that's it for this week. I'm not taking on any extra time. I'm glad I had today off and I'm glad I took 2 days next week off. There's so much to do for this party. I was looking at my house today and I realize I need to give it a really good cleaning. With all the windows open all the time, so much dust comes in off the road. The ceiling fans are getting dusty from being used all the time now. I need to do all those little things I don't do on a regular basis. Except dust, seems like I could dust daily. And vacuum, lol. I think I'm going to start the cleaning when I get home from work on Friday. That way I'll have a head start and I can yell at anyone who leaves a mess. Actually, I'll just tell everyone that after I clean, if they don't clean up after themselves, they will have to re clean the whole room. None of them want that, lol. I told hubby that today and after he made bread he had some flour on the floor and he got a wet paper towel and cleaned it up. He never does that, he leaves it, lol!
I need to go find a quiet spot, my headache is getting worse. Hopefully it's not a migraine starting.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
June
(19)
- Last day
- Glad it's over............
- Friday
- Thought wrong.............
- Such a pretty day.......................
- tiring weekend
- Much better day
- Geez, everyone left in a hurry!
- Wednesday
- Nice day
- It's going to be one of those days...........
- The weekend is here!!
- Finally, some rain
- New beginnings
- Beautiful day
- Blue mood for a Friday
- Feeling bombarded
- Dragging like it's a Monday
- Don't know where the time has gone
-
▼
June
(19)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
show us the drss
Post a Comment