Well, today was an awful day at work. I've complained many times about this brat child and her spraying crap. Nothing has been done. It's a rainy, cool day here. Too cool to have any windows open. So this brat comes in with boyfriend in tow and starts complaining about the house smelling like old people. Goes and grabs stuff and starts spraying and spraying and spraying. Now, my lady is trying to eat. This kid is spraying when her grandmother is eating. Spraying everywhere except her room and her mothers. The thing about this kid is she doesn't know when to stop spraying. And it's not just one can, it's all different cans of stuff. Well, you can imagine the smell. The smell is so heavy that the me and my lady are coughing and sneezing. I opened the front door, which has a screen in it to get some fresh air because I just couldn't breathe. And if I can't breathe, then my lady can't either. She's on oxygen for a reason.
When my relief came, she was complaining about the smell being so heavy in there to. Well, I usually don't drive and talk on the cell, but I was so irritated, I called the office and complained all the way home. I was still on the phone when I got home, and everyone knew I was upset. They all ran for cover. It's raining outside and the youngest is outside. Probably over a neighbors house. Unfortunately, I had to take the oldest and hubby to work, so they were stuck in the car with me. Neither one of them was very happy about it either, but I'm just so tired of the same crap all the time!
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
June
(19)
- Last day
- Glad it's over............
- Friday
- Thought wrong.............
- Such a pretty day.......................
- tiring weekend
- Much better day
- Geez, everyone left in a hurry!
- Wednesday
- Nice day
- It's going to be one of those days...........
- The weekend is here!!
- Finally, some rain
- New beginnings
- Beautiful day
- Blue mood for a Friday
- Feeling bombarded
- Dragging like it's a Monday
- Don't know where the time has gone
-
▼
June
(19)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
I sympathize with you Maddie. The kid 's crazy.
Post a Comment