Saturday, June 20, 2009

Much better day

Yesterday I ended up calling off from work because I had such a migraine. I'm almost positive it was from all that crap the brat sprayed the other day. I left with a headache and a sore throat. The soreness in my throat is almost gone. Usually when she does that my head hurts and my throat, but I think with it being allergy season, it just aggravated me to the point that the headache became a migraine.

It was such a sunny day yesterday and I had to keep everything closed and walked around the house with sun glasses on. But, at least I could get out of bed, finally. By late afternoon, the pounding in my head was much more tolerable and I didn't need the sun glasses, so I worked on my dress and got it all done. I think it still needs to be taken in under the arms, seemed like it was gaping under there. I'll try it on later today to be sure, but otherwise, one thing off the list and plenty more to go, lol. I finally was feeling like myself late last night. I wanted to stay up to wait for hubby, but opted for bed. I figure I needed my sleep more. I decided I'm going to call work on Monday and complain about this brat and why I was sick. Not that it will do any good, but I will feel better. This has to stop, she's going to make someone really sick one day by being hateful. Myself, I only have 3 more days left there, maybe that's why I'm just so irritated with this whole situation.
It's a cloudy day today and supposed to rain so no mulching today. Again. Seems like every time we plan to do it it rains. When it's sunny we don't have the time. I really wanted the mulching done before the party, but not sure that's going to happen. I have a ton of errands to do today, not to mention some serious cleaning along with all the cleaning up from yesterday that didn't get done because I didn't stay of top of the kids. Hhhmmmmmmmm, I think the boys should do most of the cleaning since they are the lazy ones, lol.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.