Sunday, June 14, 2009

It's going to be one of those days...........

Woke up this morning sneezing and coughing like crazy. Made a cup of tea and hopped in the shower, hoping between the steam and the caffeine, it will calm my allergies down until the benadryl kicks in. No church this morning. Who knows what silly thing I'll do in my allergy fog this morning, lol. So, I'll listen to the church program in the comfort of my living room where I can doze off until the benadryl wears off.

The plans yesterday were to take me out for lunch and then shopping for my birthday. Didn't happen. Hubby wasn't feeling good. Again. So, maybe I'll just take his credit card and take myself shopping, lol. That will give him a quick recovery! So, I went into town and checked out the dollar stores for different graduation stuff. I found some really large graduation bowls and serving trays. I was checking out the graduation balloons since I will get them the day of the party. I'm thinking I'm going to go to the store where you have to preorder the balloons. They seemed to have a nicer selection than the other one. Hopefully by preordering them, I can be in and out. Since I've been planning this party, the youngest has been having fits about it. He's one of those kids where he thinks he has to have all the attention on him all the time. The head butting has begun, lol! He's just going to have to deal with it and get over it. I might be a little grayer by the time the party is over, though.

The work week this week is a 3 day one. Unfortunately, the boys will both be home Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Why do they have to have 2 1/2 months off in the summer, lol??

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.