Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Such a pretty day.......................

And I can't spend time in it. I have to stay in the house with a sick child and clean and do laundry! UGH!!!
Work was just one of those kinds of days. My lady was having all kinds of problems. It was a bad day for her, but the undressing and removing of things, was really starting to wear me out, lol. Every time I turned around she had something off, lol! Finally, finally I put a nightgown on her and opened ALL the windows. She seemed to settle some after that so maybe she was just to warm. She tends to get cold fast, so I have to be careful with fans and opening windows. Not today, lol!
She didn't eat very much lunch, spent a lot of time pulling it apart and then throwing it on the floor. That was a new one, lol! But, after a while, she dozed off and I just left her sleep. I'm very familiar with the cycle.
The granddaughter was home, but was quiet. Very unusual for her. No boyfriend and no screaming and NO phone calls while I was there. That's very odd. If I'm not mistaken, she has one more day to do regents and I know it's sometime early this week. I'm hoping since she was home today, that it will be tomorrow and I will have another peaceful day. I have 2 more days left there and then I'm done with it. Don't have anything lined up yet, but I did talk to my supervisor about doing hospice and state cases. I like those kinds of cases, they are fast and easy. So, I guess I'll see what happens, but it's looking like I'm going to be having a lot of time off in the summer. Doesn't bother me. Having a summer off isn't always such a bad thing, lol.
Now, time to clean the kitchen. UGH!!!

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Maison, seems you had an up and down day.Oh well.

Hope something suitable comes up for the summer, otherwise just take it easy.

No you haven 't post any photo recently.You asked eh?

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.