It's finally stating to feel like Fall around here. Yesterday was super windy, but comfortable temp wise. My lady was freezing and had the heater guy there yesterday morning. She had him set the inside temp at 74! Way to hot for someone who is yet to turn her heater on!! But, knowing this it's t-shirts and sandals for now. Yesterday I was actually sweating in her kitchen. Either that or it was a hot flash, lol!We've had the car in the shop every day since last Friday. Was supposed to be fixed, with a new part, on Tuesday. Not!! Hubby said it was fine when he drove it home. Well, not for me so wanted to take it back to the shop yesterday, but hubby apparently told them the car wasn't fixed, so the guy said maybe the part they used was bad and will order another one. So back to the shop today. I told hubby if it wasn't fixed this time I was going to beat up the mechanic, lol. j/k
This weekend we have to get the onions out of the garden. I almost forgot they were in there. I was out in the yard the other day and the zucchini plants, that I thought were dead, are actually trying to grow zucchini again. Guess we haven't had a really hard frost yet.
Saw on the news that our area is having a shortage of the seasonal flu vaccine. The pharmo companies have been concentrating so hard on the swine flu vaccine, that they put off production of the other one. I've done some research on the swine flu vaccine and I've decided that I'm not getting it. Even though my job is on the line, and I probably won't be able to work in health care anymore, I feel my health is more important than my job. I can get another job if I'm healthy, not if I'm sick. I do feel bad for the people who are the main support of the families, they almost have to get it. I'm glad I have a choice. I told hubby, not so sure if he's thrilled about it or not. He did say I didn't have to work for a year though :) I'll keep my eyes open, but I told him I really want to concentrate on school. So for now, I'll let him think things over because we had a long talk and he got hit with a lot of stuff, but in time the questions will come as he sorts through all the info I threw at him, lol.
Schools going along good, except I fell behind again working on my paper. Oh well, I'll get caught up over the weekend. If all goes as planned I'll graduate in December and transfer in January.
1 comment:
Hi Brenda,
Too bad about the vaccine. Hope you find a way out of this.Otherwise concentrating on your studies will benefit you too. You don 't have to work and study and look after the family all together.
Temp is the 70s is very appealing to me
Post a Comment