All week I've been baking for the youngest craft fair the senior class has every year. Have not cracked a book because this is occupying my time so.
Left a note for the youngest to make his cupcakes when he got home today because he's bringing them to school on Friday for halloween. He's also making cookies and cutting the brownies we made last night. Brownies had to cool while we went to Bible study last night. When I got home I just called it a night. It was a nasty day. Rained all day and damp and raw out. I did my share of running in and out of the rain all day yesterday. Every time I came in I was wet. By the time I got home I was just cold. Had a hard time getting warm.
So today is the last day to get all this stuff together for the weekend. I'm telling the youngest how he can get all this stuff on the bus and he looks at me and says; "Mom, the craft fair isn't this weekend. It's next weekend."
He's right, it's next weekend. I'm really losing it, lol!!
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
Wow Brenda, your son is quite a baker. Did he ice the cup cakes too.
Stay out of the rain m 'dear....gotta stay dry.
I need a vacation too!!! LOL
Post a Comment