Three day weekend was nice, just not long enough, lol! Should consider taking more of those in the future. Thought we were going to do a whole lot of nothing on Sunday, my plans anyway, but hubby instead wanted to go shopping at wally world. Well, we left the house around 3 pm and got home about 8 pm. Don't know what time we went in wally world, it was still light outside, by the time we got out it was dark! Geez!!!! Hubby covered every inch of this store. I found things I haven't been able to find before, lol!! By the time we hit the automotive section I was ready to go. Hubby just kept going up and down the isles. sigh..............
Since his cousin is leaving in a week or two for India hubby did a little shopping for his relatives. Not a whole lot. So glad for that. He said he would do the real shopping for later when he goes in a few months. Oh, joy! Gonna be left alone during the winter. Again!!
Spent most of Saturday working on class. Haven't touched the books since. Monday ended up being an errand day. The youngest senior class is holding their craft fair and bake sale this weekend, so yesterday after work I spent baking. Have one more thing to donate which he will make tomorrow while I go knit. Then he decides to make halloween cupcakes for Friday so he will do that to. I'm not, I have more than enough to do.
Hubby was looking for some baby items to send to India. He remembered my knitted baby things and went rooting through that. Then had the nerve to tell me a relative is expecting in Canada and he wants to send stuff in December. He gave me an order of a blanket, some hats and some booties. Gee, thanks!! Haven't looked for anything yet, but will over the weekend. It's not looking like hubby's vest is going to get done anytime soon. I wanted to have it done by the winter for him. Maybe next winter, lol!
I can't believe November will be here soon. Seems like once August ffiinnaalllyyy finished, the months have been flying by. I've thought about Christmas shopping. Hubby will be easy this year, it's the boys who will be a problem. The one thing I wanted to do I can't do :( That would have been so easy.....................
Well, the state has suspended the mandatory h1n1 vaccinations because there aren't enough vaccines. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, hopefully when the vaccines are more plentiful, hopefully they won't change their minds or we will be going through this process all over again.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
2 comments:
Hi Madison, was really under the weather yesterday. I started to comment on your blog and I screwed up on the computer so I just shut down.I am hoping I will feel better today. Yes Mums are hardy enough that they are a good plant for Nebraska. Take care and don't work to hard.
Good you had a nice anniversary together. The store must be pretty absorbing.
Saw part of a Hindi movie called Jo Bole So Nihal - its about a Punjabi policeman cominmg to NY to search for his brother. Perhaps Goga has seen it.
Post a Comment