Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas.............


And I seem to be the only creature stirring in my house this morning!
Everyone, including the cat, is still in bed. Must be nice...........
This is a pic of the sun room after the youngest did the decorating.

This is the mantle over the fireplace in the living room.

I'll be taking pics on Christmas so I'll post the pic of the tree then. Everyone have a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Lucy said...

Have a Merry Christmas AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. So far mot much snow but what there is is blowing like crazy. We are hunkered down for the Christmas celebrations we were supposed to go to. Joe is coughing and blowing and sneezing and I am not doing much better so no chances of making Mike sick so the best thing to do is stay home.

Estela said...

Merry Christmas! Hope santa is good to everyone at your house. :)

Amrita said...

Season 's greeting to you Brenda and your family too.

Have a good week

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.