Organic hyacinth bean plant. Complete with someones uneaten cheerios, lol. Anyway, this is supposed to climb all over the place. I planted it about 2 weeks ago and it's already blooming. I have 3 of them. Two next to each other and one at the side of the house. I'm hoping they get big and bushie. I'll take pics as they get nicer.
A pic of the fireworks the youngest took when he was camping. I just love this picture.
My roses survived the pouring rain this morning. They are about the only flowers that did. Everything else is laying on it's side from the brutal rain.Woke up this morning to the sound of rain. Almost wanted to just stay home today but in a few hours the rain stopped. Now it's just really humid. Guess it's a small break from the oppressive heat we've been having.
Woke up feeling really good this morning. Must have slept well, usually I have to drag myself out of bed. Went and did all the errands I planned on doing so now I can stay home and crochet. I started a car seat blanket that's really turning out pretty. If I can get a good pic of it I'll post it.
Hubby did some weeding at the front of the house the other day. In all that heat! He managed to pull out the wild morning glory, but left the weed it was wrapping itself around, lol. I have bought some kind of ground cover and I've noticed one of them is gone to. I'm thinking he doesn't like anything that blooms?? Well, I guess it's the thought that counts. Right?

1 comment:
The fire works picture is great. I wouldn 't know what it was.
Hope the sun comes out and your pretty flowers look up.
Post a Comment