Woke up around 5:30 am sneezing like crazy, so got up and took my allergy meds and went back to bed. Woke again at 10:30 am sneezing like crazy again. I have to admit, I feel like crap today. I'm either sneezing like crazy or I'm so stuffed I can hardly breath. And I've been taking something all day today. It's been an awful allergy day. I feel like crap.Outside it's not to bad so I went and sat outside enjoying the slightly cool breeze. Didn't seem to make me any worse, didn't make me any better though either. I"m just sssooooo tired. All I've wanted to do today was sleep, but, that's not an option. Maybe I'll sleep really well tonight.
Discovered all three of the USB ports on the front of my computer no longer work. Grrrrr, now every time I want to plug something in I have to use the back one. The youngest said I wore them out by using the wireless mouse. Since the wireless mouse I was using is still good, he now has that. He's been wanting that one ever since the other wire less mouse died.
I was determined today that I was going to get something accomplished. You know the saying man plans and God laughs. He's had a good laugh with me lately.
Yesterday a friend of mine stopped by. I've been wanting to stop and see her, but every time I go by her house, she's not home. Anyway, we got to talking about my not being able to swallow and she told me she gets that way sometimes to and in her it's allergies. She's been to the doc I'm seeing on Friday and told me what to expect. Glad she did, and maybe it is all allergies. She also told me part of it could be physcological, so I told her what my doc told me and asked her if she wouldn't be anxious to. Hubby already thinks I'm crazy, he doesn't need proof, lol.
Went to the market in town this morning and got the blueberries that were on sale for .98 a quart. The limit was 3 so I bought 3. The plan today was to make blueberry coffee cake. Maybe tomorrow. This Sunday the new preacher is preaching and there is a luncheon after so got most of what I need for the food for that. Even know what I'm making already. That's a first, usually I'm looking on Friday night and shopping on Saturday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment