Monday, April 6, 2009

Another day

Today just seems to be starting off as a ho hum day. I don't really have a lot planned for today. No motivation either, lol. It's another cloudy, rainy day and I wish I would have just stayed in bed instead of getting up so early.

I was outside chasing my lawn chairs that the winds have blown all over the place, including into the field behind us. Still so darn windy out there! So I took the chairs and stacked them in a corner of the house. Hopefully, they will stay that way since it's still supposed to be very windy the next few days. The temps aren't to bad, but with the wind whipping around out there, it feels cold. The rest of the week is supposed to be in the lower 40's. Feeling like early March instead of mid April.

I have a little light cleaning to do and then I just might work on hubby's vest some more and the baby blanket I've started for the neighbor. She's due late September, early October, I think. Anyway, plenty of time to get it done and maybe a pair of booties with any leftover wool. Other than that I think I'm going to give myself a break and not push it since this week will be so busy. I'll probably need my energy, lol.

I'll find out tonight if hubby's mother had surgery today or tomorrow. He was supposed to finish his dental work today and then this afternoon work on his fathers house some more. It should only be a short while since this is his last full week there and he has visits to make, shopping to do and he wants to get curtains made for the living room and our bed room. I told him since he thinks the curtains take a week to make, that he needs to have them started either today or tomorrow at the latest. I have a feeling this week is going to go by very fast for him to, lol.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Hi Madison,

Have a good Holy week. Seems you have good stuff going on inyour church. What are you taking for the pot luck?

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.