Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Lost page

I have been searching for this web site that I haven't been to in a while. It's not one I use to much. Anyway, I'm searching and trying to think of even the name of this site and finally realized I get some mail from it at the other addy. So, open that one and click on any old email from that site. Looking everywhere on that site for this one thing in particular. Gone. Nothing. Nothing even close to what I'm looking for. And believe me, I went to places on that site that I never went to before, lol. So.............. I'll have to figure out something else.

Hubby's moms surgery was today. I don't know how it went. I had asked hubby last night to call me and let me know how it went, but................ well, he did call. Unfortunately, my cell had no service when he called and he left a message. Said a lot of things but nothing about his mother. He sounded like he either had been drinking or was so tired he was just giddy. He called the house phone to and but didn't leave a message. That in itself tells me he wasn't his normal self. But, I'm assuming everythings ok. I'll know if I talk to him tonight for sure. He called me last night and had told me he had been up since like 5 am because his mother had to be at the hospital early. He called me before he went to bed the night before (his time) and it was around 11:30 or so when he was getting to bed . That's late for him. He goes to bed between 8 & 9 pm and wakes around 6:30 am. But, at least she had the surgery. The man had me so confused about when it was going to be. It seemed like every time he talked to me it was a different day, lol. But, as of last night all the test results were ok and surgery was a go.

Got a call from work after I got home. She wanted to know what I was doing tomorrow since I'm off. I told her I was going to go knit. I'm stuck on hubby's vest and need help before I go to far and have to rip out inches and inches since what I thought might work, really didn't. I think maybe she just wanted to see if I wanted to work. I should have asked her if she had something for me, but I didn't. I'll never get any farther unless I do this. Regular knitting doesn't start again until October. I really don't want to wait that long. The women I knit with on Thursday night are good knitters, but not experienced enough to help me through this. The one woman who is doesn't come anymore since she has a landscaping business and it's starting to pick up now with the weather getting nicer.

Speaking of weather. The weekend is supposed to be gorgeous. Friday in the low 70's and Saturday and Sunday in the low 80's. Now, it's to early for 80's for me, but I'm going to be lovin Friday. We are going to re mulch the flower beds around the house, after we pull weeds, lol. The boys don't know it, but they are going to be helping. I also want to get fertilizer for the garden. This weekend might be a good time to have the small herb garden dug as well. We'll see just how motivated the boys will be on that one, lol.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

good the surgery is over

now you can relax

check you History for the lost page

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.