Monday, April 13, 2009

Guess I'm going to find out

Well, hubby has a new return date. In another two weeks! Before, when I knew there was a possibility of his having to stay I kept telling myself, Whats another week or two. Well, now it looks like I'm going to be finding out. I'm not happy about this, I'm really upset about this. Every time he goes over there, something happens to make him have to stay longer. Again, the month long trip has become a 2 month trip. This may be wrong, but I absolutely hate his going there. I think the dream I had the other week was Gods way of preparing me. His way of letting me know that hubby won't be back when he's supposed to be. And, I took Wednesday off, thinking he would be here. Not that I won't enjoy the day off, I will, but still I wanted it off for a happy reason. Ever since hubby left, I have kept myself really busy. This way I wouldn't miss him so much. But, after doing this since March, well, I'm getting tired.
I'm trying not to be angry, but it's not working very well. I keep thinking if his mother would have had her surgery, when we sent the money, before hubby got there, then he would be coming home tomorrow. I don't think it's right for her to tell him he can't leave until she's had her surgery either. But, maybe I"m just being selfish about the whole thing. All hubby keeps saying is nobody cares and nobody understands.
And then I keep thinking maybe this is a test of my patience. Maybe God is trying to teach me patience. Maybe there is a reason hubby is supposed to be there for another 2 weeks. I know there is a reason, I just don't know what it is yet.
All I know is right now this day has started off wrong and not gotten any better. Maybe I just need to go hibernate for a while and start over again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Amrita said...

Dear Madison, I am really sorry your husband cannot return as you expected.

I can understand how upset you are.I suppose the other members of his family are not very helpful as your husband is.

My sisters have never been here during the illness of my mother and his latter years my father 's too. I 've dealt with the illness of 3 other senior relatives and their deaths too all alone.

Guess lifeis hard.

I found Psalm 69: 26 helpful.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.