Today is one of those days where I just want to stay in bed. I'm up, but not really wanting to be. I think maybe I finally slept really good last night. It's taking me quite a while to wake up and start moving. If I had to work today it would be a I don't want to work today kind of day, lol.
But, there are a few things I need to get accomplished. Like the never ending laundry, and a few errands. I think I will probably end up crawling back in bed early tonight. I rented movies last night. Doubt and Slumdog millionaire. Both were really good movies.
Talked to hubby and he is still in pain from his tooth. I asked him if he was going to get it taken care of today. He said he was, but his mothers surgery is supposed to be today, and knowing my husband, he won't get it taken care of today if she has the surgery.
It's supposed to rain for the next 3 days or so. It's much cooler and very windy still, but by the end of the week they are predicting close to 70, so I can wait. This weekend I plan to fertilize the garden so I can plant seeds next month. I'm waiting because it still is getting so cold at nights. I made the mistake of leaving the lily plant I bought myself outside over night, and well................. I hope the poor things comes back. It just never occurred to me it was still getting that cold out. I don't' know where my head was, I just wasn't thinking.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
April
(15)
- Waiting...................
- Hot, hot , hot
- Lazy weekend
- I can get excited now
- Lost page
- No motivation today
- Intresting day
- Making time for fun
- It's all downhill from here
- Bad work day
- Guess I'm going to find out
- Taking a break from the kitchen
- Almost.........the end of the week
- Another day
- The sun is shining!!!
-
▼
April
(15)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
Hi Madison, take care.
Hope your MIL 's surgery is over safely.
Post a Comment