Friday, April 17, 2009

Intresting day

My Friday is finally here, lol!! I've forgotten what only working a few hours actually feels like. At knitting last night we were talking about the nice weather and Miss V was saying how she had taken the day off knowing it was going to be so nice. Miss MG, who doesn't work any more, I didn't realize this, was saying she was going to go back outside today and tackle the rose bush that had roughed her up that day, lol. Only today she was determined to win, lol. And Miss M, well, she has to work all day today. So I told her not to feel bad, that I had to work today to, but only for a few hours. It's been a very productive day. I didn't sleep in like I had fantasies of, and got a lot done before I had to go to work. The boys are going to youth group so it will be a very quiet night for me. Going to work on hubby's vest some more. By the time knitting comes back around next week, I hope to be at the point where the arm holes are and just might be needing help there. I have to decrease and still keep the hounds tooth pattern. Not sure about this one.

Talked to hubby last night and he was so depressed sounding. He's tired of being there and wants to come home. For once he didn't know exactly how many days he has left. Still complaining about being so tired and doing nothing but tossing and turning all night long. I sssooooo know that feeling. I took some advil before bed last night because I have been having to prop myself up at night to sleep, even a little. Between the sore throat, which gets dry at night and hurts even worse, and the ear/jaw pain, sleeping elevated helps. Some. The advil takes the edge off the pain enough that I can actually relax and sleep for a few hours. Still not enough though. This morning I woke and the sore throat is feeling better. Slightly sore. No more ear pain, but some jaw pain. It's significantly better than it has been all week. But, sometimes I have a voice and then sometimes it's barely above a whisper. Hubby picked up on that. I told him I'm sick again. He was telling me that him and his uncle had gotten into an accident yesterday. They were stopped at a light and when the light turned green, the guy behind them ran into them. Driving over there is very different from here. You get hit if you don't get out of the way. That's what happened to them. Anyway, hubby's uncle was upset at the guy for hitting them and the guy was upset at hubby and his uncle for being in the way. They ended up in a fist fight. Hubby's uncle was very angry, but they settled it and each went on their own way. Very different country. But, at least they are both ok, just some damage done to the back of the van. It was a hatchback and the rear door is dented.

For some reason today, all I want to do is eat. Never feel full. This isn't good for someone who should be losing weight, not gaining, lol. I had breakfast and I had lunch and I'm still hungry, lol. So for dinner I'm making spaghetti with garlic bread. Normally, when the boys have youth group we have frozen dinners but since I'm hungry I'm going to actually cook. Hopefully, that will hold me through the night!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.