Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's all downhill from here

You would think with today being "hump day" the rest of the week would be easy. I think the rest of my week is going to have a lot of bumps on the way down, lol.

Work wise, I have one more day with that brat and then a very easy Friday. Friday is a short one, two hours and I really didn't have to work that. I had a nice chat with one of my supervisors and she gave me the option of not working on Friday if I didn't want to. She was the one I told everything about what's going on at work. And I mean everything. I kind of think she sympathises with me because she gave me the option of not working at all. If hubby was here I would have taken the day off and had a nice long 4 day weekend but, no hubby I have to work.

The weather is supposed to be nice all week, with a possibility of temps close to 70 by Friday. That will be nice to. I don' t have to work until noon, I can sleep late if I want. Yeah right. Sleep seems to be a thing of the past for me lately. But, with a nice weekend, I hope I feel good enough to want to work outside. The boys have been working on getting the garden ready. Hopefully, by the weekend it will be ready to fertilize so I can put my carrots, radishes, and maybe onions in. Last year we planted onions and scallions, but they went late into the season. The kale is starting to come back nicely. I just wish it wasn't right at the gate as you walk in. Been thinking I'll plant some lettuces soon and maybe try to keep them going all summer long. Unfortunately for the boys, they think they are done digging in the garden. Wrong! I want a small herb garden this year to. Love cooking with fresh herbs.

Woke up this morning to a very sore throat (again), ear and jaw pain. Again. I'm slowly losing my voice as the day goes on so maybe it's a mild cold starting. I don't know. I do know I'm more tired than normal and just want to sleep so I think I'm going to skip Bible study this week and crawl in bed right after dinner and read until I want to sleep. I have/need to feel better by the weekend, I don't want to be cooped up in the house in all that beautiful sunny weather not feeling good, lol. If rain was coming I would gladly make my home on the sofa in front of the tv, but not in sunny weather. I like to get outside as much as possible when the weather's nice like this because all to soon it will be very hot and humid and I'll be hidden in the house until it starts to get nicer again.

Yesterday hubby was taking his family members around where they needed to go. I told him to knock it off and do what he needed to do first. Learn to say NO, lol! He has a few lose ends to take care of for himself and he needs to get them done. Since he had to change his ticket he's short on money. I asked him why his mother didn't pay him to change the ticket since she's the one who insisted he stay. Mean I know, I think lately I'm just tired of a lot of things and it's all bothering me at once.

Have been trying to work on my class and it's been one interruption after another, so I gave up. Not one interruption since I gave up. Figures! Going to take the laundry off the line and then try to have a short nap. We'll see how long I get to lay down without someone having a malfunction!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.