Well, I think I've hit my pain tolerance level. For the past week or so my jaw has been aching. Not really bad, but enough to remind me that it's still there. Actually, the pain never really left. When I was at the dentist on Tuesday, he told me yet again, to keep putting warm compresses on it. I asked him why this wasn't going away and how long it was going to take to finally go away. He looks at me and asks me if I want an honest answer. Um, yea. So he tells me it's very common in women, and it's all due to stress. I probably clench my jaw at night, which is what's causing all the pain. Since I have no molars on that side, there is nothing there to cushion it, and that's why I feel the pain more now. Put simply, destress, learn to relax, and the pain will go away. Otherwise, take advil for the pain and warm compresses, especially at night. I asked him why he couldn't prescribe a magic pill that will melt all the stress away, lol. He found that funny to. So, since I'm really aching more and more, I decided to put the warm compress on my jaw and keep it there. I really don't want to end up like I was before.
I dropped both kids off with hubby at the station this morning, lol. I'm sure he just loves me for that one. My thinking was that since today the groceries come in, with both kids there, they should be done earlier. I called him this morning and he said they weren't being much help. Lots of fussing with each other. Oh well.
The weatherman is predicting snow for tomorrow. We are supposed to get about a foot or maybe more. Since it's getting late in the week, I had told hubby that someone should go to town to get chicken and the other stuff they will need, since Friday won't be an option, and maybe not even Saturday. Little did I know I was talking myself into doing this. But, since the storm should be ending sometime early Saturday morning, the fool should be able to go Saturday. At least that's what I'm going to tell hubby when he calls, lol. I've been home for a while and he hasn't called. Yet. I'm waiting though. The whole reason I do run into town is the fool doesn't even begin his day until about 3 or 3:30. Hubby gets done at 4:00. So for hubby to get done on time, me and the kids have to help out. We went to the other store on Tuesday to get more of the sodas and juices out of the coolers. We still have one more trip, the pick up was packed. We left about 3:00. Now, we know hubby can't have everything done and stocked in one hour. The fool wasn't done all his whatever he does, until 3:00. We got back to the station at 5:00. The boys help hubby stock and put all the stuff away. Hubby tells me he only has a little bit to do, so I run to the supermarket and get what I need for dinner. I get back to the station at 5:15, and wait. And wait. Finally, at 5:45 I walk in the station, and there's hubby and the boys all still working and the fool just standing behind the counter watching. I told hubby what time it was and it was time to go! That really made me angry because here hubby is working and working, and he's not getting paid for any of this time. His 12 hour day just became 14. Had I not walked in there, who knows what time he would have been done. It really irritates me because the fool times everything so late that hubby has to stay and work longer than he's supposed to. I just hate to see someone being used like that. It happens all the time and hubby doesn't do anything about it. Gggrrrrrrrr!
So now I'm going to read some journals I haven't been to in a while. It will be easier to type this way to.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(48)
-
▼
December
(21)
- Last post of the year
- Couldn't take it no more!
- Home alone
- Friday
- Happy Holidays
- New toy
- Unbelieveable
- Feeling like crap
- Finally free time for me!
- Snow, snow, and more snow!!!!
- Slowing down and doing what needs to be done.
- slowly losing my mind
- Off to a slow start
- Saturday
- Unexpected day off
- Just one of those days
- Brrrrrr
- TGIF!!!
- Thursday
- Tuesday
- Vacation's over
-
▼
December
(21)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

1 comment:
oh man! I left a comment here this morning but it did not post!!!
to make a long story short, i suggest you look online and see if there is anuthing than can help with that painful jaw. I would try one of the plastic mouth gaurds and if the pain is still there you will know its not because of anything you are doing in your sleep.
I bought a cheap tooth whitning thingy that had a kinda plastic applicator that you placed in your mouth and held it there. I slept with it in my mouth while my gums were healing and still tender.without the bleaching agent of course.it really helped keep the teeth from touching the sore gums. I feel your pain hun and hope you get rid off this pain cause it is not good for your blood pressure!
Post a Comment