Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tuesday

Well I survived my day, lol. Actually it wasn't to bad, the day went pretty fast. As soon as I got there the hospice nurse got there so that's an easy hour or more done. It seemed like after lunch the afternoon went quickly. That's good, I like work days like that. It's just when I get home that I like the time to slow down, lol.
Hubby called me at work and I really was busy when he called so I didn't answer. Unfortunatelly, the only time hubby calls me now at work is when he wants something. Today was no different. He wanted me to bring the boys to the station so they could go to the other store in Ctown and finish cleaning it out. Told him either the fool had to do it or wait until I had time. Not happening today. I never told him I had to work late today. He wouldn't have remembered anyway. So, 3:00 comes and hubby calls again. Wants to know when I'm done. Again I tell him not until later. Told him I already talked to him about this earlier in the day. He forgot, lol! I'm amazed the man still knows who I am and where he lives. I couldn't believe I had to have the same conversation with him only a few hours later on the same day. I wonder if he was acutally listening to me the first time.
Anyway, picked hubby up when I got done work so he was actually home on time today. Didn't go to the tops meeting because I had to give hubby and the oldest both haircuts and then make dinner. I had a load of sweaters in the washer I wanted to wash when I got home, but the youngest took them out and did a load of his own. Then had the nerve to leave for a while! So my sweaters are in the dryer now.
That's about it for now. Going to spend some time reading journals. I haven't done that for a while. Have to get caught up, lol!

2 comments:

jun said...

yeah, I miss you visitin my blog! But I know you have been super busy.lol

Estela said...

I think next week you should make time for YOU to go to the TOPS meeting. I read about how you are taking care of everyone else.. but when does Madison get to come first? :) Hugs

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.