I'm so tired this morning, I'm glad it's the end of the week. Maybe I can get some decent rest this weekend. I have to shop for vitamins because it's been a week that I've been out of them and I'm feeling it.
I went to knit last night and it was announced that next week is the last class until the new year. Geez, where did the time go?? Guess my mother is not getting gloves made by me this year for Christmas, lol. I'm having such a hard time with them, I'll be lucky to have them done by next year. I had a lot of help with them last night and still managed to mess one row up. Fortunately, its one row and I have to take that out. When I saw the gloves I thought it would be easier to make gloves using 2 straight needles. Wrong, double points are so much easier! My problem when I do these, I have to actually visualize the glove and the part I'm working on. I'm writing down all my little notes about what I did so when I go to do the second glove I'll have something to look back to. I'm going to have to do the second one right away, if not, I'll never pick them up again, lol. But, like everyone said, it's good to challenge yourself sometimes. That's fine, except when I'm in a rush for christmas, lol. The whole reason I put hubby's vest aside was the fact that it was to time consuming. Little did I know I was getting the same thing with the gloves, just a smaller scale. Guess I know what my projects are going to be for the new year, lol.
The sun is actually out here this morning. Quite a change from the dreary days we've had. I've been wanting to go shopping at this new store that opened a few months ago, but it's close to an hour drive each way. I was thinking tonight, but more than likely not. Then I was thinking maybe tomorrow, but looking at the calendar I realize christmas is closer than I think and I still have some pj's for the guys to make. Sunday they are predicting snow and again on Tuesday. I've thought Monday, but that's a really good day to work on the boys pj while they are in school. So, sale ends Wednesday. I'd like to get there this week, just don't know when, lol.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(48)
-
▼
December
(21)
- Last post of the year
- Couldn't take it no more!
- Home alone
- Friday
- Happy Holidays
- New toy
- Unbelieveable
- Feeling like crap
- Finally free time for me!
- Snow, snow, and more snow!!!!
- Slowing down and doing what needs to be done.
- slowly losing my mind
- Off to a slow start
- Saturday
- Unexpected day off
- Just one of those days
- Brrrrrr
- TGIF!!!
- Thursday
- Tuesday
- Vacation's over
-
▼
December
(21)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.

2 comments:
LOL. .that is the problem with making a pair of anything. I have a purple sock that I did in class and I can't seem to get the match to it going! I hope you keep at the gloves and finish them.
wow i would not even attempt that.Those fingers must be the hardest part to knit. And then they must be the same size/ i can just imagine me trying to make two of the same size.you deserve an A for effort dear!
Post a Comment