Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Vacation's over

Well, playtime's over for me. It's back to work and back to reality. It's going to be hard going back to work after having the past 6 days off, lol. It's looking to be another busy week again. I'll be out of the house every night except Friday night. Considering today is only Tuesday, that seems like a long way away.
There is a TOPS meeting in my area. We were talking about it in church a few weeks ago. some of the women want to check it out. I got the info to. Depending on how I feel after working all day today, I just might go. Then again, if I'm to tired, I won't. I should though. It's the holidays and I need to really watch my eating. The other day hubby brought home all this baking stuff. Great, just what I needed! So now my cabinets are full and he's complaining that I have to much stuff. What!! You brought all this stuff home, did you forget?? Must have. Seems to be doing that a lot lately.
Still haven't hooked up new computer yet and every day he asks if my new computer is running ok. Not only does he have a memory problem but he seems to have an eyesight problem to, lol. He told me yesterday to take one of the credit cards and go use what's left on it to buy the boys stuff for christmas. Little does he know, I'm basically done with them. I have to get 2 more things for the youngest. His birthday is 2 weeks after christmas, so I just shop for his birthday when I christmas shop as well. The man's been hitting the bottle pretty hard and now he's feeling guilty. Like buying things is going to help.
Took the youngest shopping for his gifts yesterday. He decided he wanted to get his brother a cell phone for christmas. Ok, that's what his brother got him. We get home and as I'm walking by his door he goes, mom, I lied. I asked him what he lied about. I kind of knew. He told me the cell phone was for him, not his brother and he really doesn't want to lie anymore. Told me he had a talk with God and he told him to tell me the truth that I wouldn't be to mad, lol. Well, I really was mad. I wanted them to get something nice for each other this year. Trying to teach them to think of others first. That went over well. The youngest I think was feeling guilty because he didn't get mouthy with me or anything, and just and went and did his chores without a fight. I know he feels guilty about what he did.
Well, my time on here is up. Off to work.

1 comment:

Estela said...

My week is blissfully light.. but next week I'm hopping all over the place for appointments. Hope the working part of your week flies by.

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.