I think I'm finally ready now, lol. I have all the gifts wrapped and under the tree. I did that last night because I thought my church was having Christmas eve service and I still have pies to bake, and that would be just one less thing for me to do tonight. What I heard last night is they are not going to have a service. Talking about more snow. I don't know what forecast they were listening to, but I didn't hear that. I heard ice changing over to rain today. The snow is way up north. But, it might have changed. I'll have to look at the weather later today.
Never got any baking done yesterday after work. Had to take the oldest to work and the youngest to a friends house. As we were leaving, a friend of mine stopped by and we were chatting for a while. Everyone was late by the time we were done talking, lol. I did take my free time to wrap the few gifts that I hadn't wrapped. By the time that was done and laundry and all the other little household chores, it was well past 7 pm. Not really a good time for me to start baking, especially when I have to get up to go to work the next day. So maybe today after work. I'm off tomorrow and I'll be in a much calmer mood.
I found myself this morning wishing I had taken today or Friday off. I so don't want to go to work today. But, maybe next year. The boys actually had the nerve to be excited because they have the next 2 weeks off! Um, you just had 7 days off. Didn't that count?
Once again I get to work and can't get the car up the driveway. Just slipping and sliding at a certain point. So, I parked at the end of the driveway. Not sitting on the side of the road. I did come prepared with an extra pair of boots and socks. So on the way up the driveway, I start to slip, fortunately I didn't fall, but I must have pulled something, because my leg hurts enough that I'm limping. Just wonderful. So one again, I had a chat with hubby and told him I need to drive something else when there's snow on that driveway. Really wasn't looking forward to limping up that hill today. He left me the pickup truck. I didn't think he was going to remember, but he did.
Well, it's work time for me now. Have a great holiday.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(48)
-
▼
December
(21)
- Last post of the year
- Couldn't take it no more!
- Home alone
- Friday
- Happy Holidays
- New toy
- Unbelieveable
- Feeling like crap
- Finally free time for me!
- Snow, snow, and more snow!!!!
- Slowing down and doing what needs to be done.
- slowly losing my mind
- Off to a slow start
- Saturday
- Unexpected day off
- Just one of those days
- Brrrrrr
- TGIF!!!
- Thursday
- Tuesday
- Vacation's over
-
▼
December
(21)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
oh sometimes men just don't think do they?
Hope you have very merry christmas!!
Post a Comment