For a Saturday, I was up earlier than normal. But, right now there is no one here but me and the cat, so it was well worth it!
The oldest is at work. He tries to pull that, I don't have to be at work until later routine when we were ready to go. Oh well, you're going now, lol. The youngest went to a friends house. Since we don't know where each other lives, we meet in town. Works for me because I had a few errands to run in town anyway. Walked out the door about 9 am, and got back home before noon. Not to bad. Doing laundry, as usual. Had to wash the sweaters I got for Christmas. Made the boys do all their laundry yesterday. Since I had time for me, I decided to chase all those greys away. Seems like they are popping up everywhere, lol. Just not quite ready to let the whole world see them yet. Now that that's done, I have to remember to call for a trim. I wanted to go before Thanksgiving, but got busy and by the time I did call, she was on vacation, for like 2 weeks. That put her back the week before Christmas. Well, that wasn't happening. So, I've added that phone call to my list for Monday.
I thought when I watched the weather last night it was supposed to be milder, meaning in the 40's. Well, it's raining and damp and just down right cold! Had to turn up the heat and put my sweatshirt and turtle neck back on. Tomorrow it's supposed to be in the mid 50's and then drop back into the 30's during the afternoon. I just heard that. Earlier when I dropped the oldest at the station, I told hubby that we should try to finish emptying out the other store tomorrow, thinking it wouldn't be so cold. Guess I was wrong. The owner is coming back tomorrow anyway, so it has to be done. We haven't gone for over a week now because neither one of us really has been feeling good. I think hubby just has a cold. Me, well, not sure just what is wrong with me. It hasn't been so bitterly cold the past few days and I've noticed that my jaw isn't as stiff as it used to be. Must be weather related. I think I'm down to 2 more appts with the dentist and then I believe I'll be done. For 6 months anyway, lol.
Time to switch loads and then I think I'm going to curl up with the cat and do some reading until I have to leave again.
This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(48)
-
▼
December
(21)
- Last post of the year
- Couldn't take it no more!
- Home alone
- Friday
- Happy Holidays
- New toy
- Unbelieveable
- Feeling like crap
- Finally free time for me!
- Snow, snow, and more snow!!!!
- Slowing down and doing what needs to be done.
- slowly losing my mind
- Off to a slow start
- Saturday
- Unexpected day off
- Just one of those days
- Brrrrrr
- TGIF!!!
- Thursday
- Tuesday
- Vacation's over
-
▼
December
(21)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
No comments:
Post a Comment