This is my little piece of cyberspace to put my thoughts from weight loss, childrearing and everything in between.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
New toy
Yesterday, hubby calls me real early in the morning and tells me his cousin will be calling me, giving me some info, and I have to send him info back. He's in India. He's leaving to come back on Thursday. Nothing like waiting for the last minute to do something involved. Anyway, no phone call. So finally around noon hubby calls me and I tell him I haven't heard from his cousin. Well, here all along, hubby had the info and was supposed to pass it on to me. Duh!! So I do a test email to see if he had the right addy. Rechecked and it didn't come back, so I sent the info. Since it was something I had to scan and then email, it took some playing around. Well, it wouldn't work. The computer wasn't even recognizing the printer to scan. Uninsulated and reinstalled and still nothing. So, since I was given no time for problems, we hooked up the new computer. Glad I kept it. Can't tell you how many times I got mad at hubby and was going to return the thing. The only thing I can think of is the program on the other computer was just to outdated to support the scanner. So, this morning hubby calls me to tell me that the emails that were scanned, were blank. Great! Now I have to play with that today and see if I can sent one with something actually there, lol. I'm not one who is big on emailing or posting pics of family and stuff, so I just don't do it. Unfortunately, I really should know how to do this so I can do it when and if needed. Why have an updated gadget if you can't use all the features on it? So, if I ever get some free time, I'll have to play on here. I was going to bake cookies after work, but not sure if I'll have time now or not. Tomorrow I have to bake pies before the Christmas Eve service at church. Things just might get busy. The youngest is going over a friends house to bake cookies today and the oldest is working with hubby, so I'll have some quiet time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Followers
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(48)
-
▼
December
(21)
- Last post of the year
- Couldn't take it no more!
- Home alone
- Friday
- Happy Holidays
- New toy
- Unbelieveable
- Feeling like crap
- Finally free time for me!
- Snow, snow, and more snow!!!!
- Slowing down and doing what needs to be done.
- slowly losing my mind
- Off to a slow start
- Saturday
- Unexpected day off
- Just one of those days
- Brrrrrr
- TGIF!!!
- Thursday
- Tuesday
- Vacation's over
-
▼
December
(21)
About Me
- madison
- I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.
1 comment:
Baking is so much fun and relieves stress too. lol
I got a chuckle about what you said. God is knocking me on the head too. And I agree with the way you handle things. I have been eating myself up with grief , wondering how I could have foreseen and maybe avoided all of this.I hate it so much Madison.
I know I will recover, I always do somehow. Thank you for the good advice! jun
Post a Comment