Snow fall amounts for Wednesday. With three different weather forecasts, and two agreeing on the amounts, does the inch more or less really matter? Not really. What matters is a Nor'easter is headed our way and we just might not escape it this time. But, that's ok, I'm ready for a snow day. And in the middle of the week to. I've already told my lady depending on what's going on outside and the predictions for the day, she might not see me. My main concern is getting home. The worst of it is supposed to hit in the afternoon. The drive in might not be bad, but look out on the way home. With hubby away, I have to make it home. She understands that. So it might be best just to stay put. I've already told the oldest not to expect to see me tomorrow if the weathers bad. He packed extra clothes and food for tomorrow if I can't make it. Went after work and got the few things I forgot yesterday so we're all set.Hubby';s sister didn't get her visa because she forgot some paperwork she needed. Hubby said something about next Monday. Not sure if he meant they are going back next Monday or mailing the paperwork. His phone was dying because there was no electric all night because of some storms. Something about the storm knocking the power out or something. Connection was bad, and his phone kept disconnecting every few minutes. Then, the battery must have been dead because I couldn't get a hold of him at all. Even tried about an hour later and still nothing.
So, to make up for last night we had a nice long, uninterrupted chat tonight. No problems with the connection. Hubby's busy, but ready to come home, lol. Good, because I can only stay so busy and I'm ready to have him come home to. Washed his sweaters yesterday and some of them I could still smell his cologne on. Really made me miss him even more!
Well, I've successfully have gotten nothing accomplished tonight, so I guess I'll call it quits and go finish my scarf. Then I get to start the gloves I can't wait to get going, lol!
1 comment:
They make it extremely hard to get visas these. Guess she has to keep on trying
Post a Comment