Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Didn't even try

Woke this morning to my alarm clock blinking at me. Ok, power was out at some point. Not long I don't think. Anyway, I got up and called my lady, who was still up because she answered the phone, and told her I wasn't moving anywhere today. Then I called work and the answering service was like, I know you're calling off because of the weather, right, lol. Guess they got a lot of calls. There has to be at least a foot of snow out there. I do see the pine trees blowing in the wind and some of the snow falling off. The ones at the front are really hanging low. Glad I had enough sense not to park my car under them. Have no idea what the roads are like, except probably bad. When I got up this morning it was drizzling, then when I looked again, it was snowing. Now it doesn't seem to be doing much of anything, but there is more snow moving in for tomorrow afternoon into the evening.

The youngest just informed me that I might still be snowed in come tomorrow because he can't lift the snow, it's to heavy. The driveway's been plowed, but of course, there's a huge spot next to my car where the snow's piled up and has to be shoveled so I can move the car out without getting stuck.

One day at a time, one day at a time.........................

No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.