Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday

I remember in the heat of summer I couldn't wait for the cooler weather to come. Well, not that winter seems to be making it's presence known with a vengeance, I'm longing for spring. I'm actually tired of the snow. We got 12" on Wednesday. Today it's been raining all day supposed to change back to all snow over night. Can you just imagine what kind of a sloppy mess it is outside right now?

So, I decided yesterday was going to be snow day for me. The roads really were awful and honestly, I'm tired of driving on slippery roads. To nerve wracking for me. Supposed to go knit tonight, but the rain is supposed to change over to snow at some point, so I'm sitting this one out. Really don't feel like going out in that mess anyway. Really not in the knitting mood. Over the past few days I've crocheted an infinity scarf, knitted a baby bib, and started a baby blanket. I think I'm just tired right now. The thought of snuggling up on the sofa in front of the tv sounds really good.


Started a trial subscription with nexflix so I'll see how that goes. One thing I'm not crazy about all ready is the time it takes for me to find a movie to rent. Then the kids want to rent to and they can NEVER decide quickly what they want. I just dropped 2 in the mail box this morning, before work, and have one left for the weekend. I'll have to plan better so I have movies for the weekends since there's usually never anything worthwhile on tv anymore. It seems like all the shows I did watch are all off right now. Haven't found any new ones I like.
This coming week hubby should hear something abut his sisters visa. I hope she gets it, they both have the same flight, and he doesn't have to change his flight to a later day or time. That would be a first.



No comments:

Followers

About Me

I'm a married mother of 2 teenage boys who lives in Upstate New York.